About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

The movies that impressed me ,

These list mainly are of/with some positive attitude towards life and with some practically true situations that we can believe of , of their existence. Commenting is a helpful attitude.
And the list mainly includes the genre of 'Romance' or relational sentiments .
1. Life is beautiful 2. sada mee sevalo 3. cheppave chirugaali 4. ananthapuram 5. kalasala
6. happydays 7. jagadam 8. josh 9. anaadi 10. Iddaru
11. nayakudu 12. aakali rajyam 13. challenge 14. chirunavvuto 15. godavari
16. avakaya biryani 17. neninte 18. bujjigadu 19. jalsa
20. saving private ryan 21. Boys 22. 3 idiots
23. taare jameen par 24. ab tak chappan 25. apocalypto 26. aithe
27. vanaja 27. munnabhai mbbs 28. lageraho munnabhai 29. swades 30. mr.medhavi
31. maatridevobhava 32. dasavataaram 33. anukokunda oka roju 34. Rudraveena
35. Amrutha 36. sivaputhrudu 37. madhumasam
......continues :)
P.S: hey this is a personal post ha!, remember before commenting my taste :)

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: