About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Some Good things I have done in my Life

I feel happy when I serve/help someone in need .
And  extremely blissful when I feed a poor person in hunger.

1) Helped two old couple with a 100 to sent them to their village.
2) When each time I fed up two hungry men/women right just before
    settling for watching a movie in a theater.
     ( i used to spend 10rs for the ticket and 2*20's towards the meal for their
       hunger. Total 50rs ? So me too was spending the same money as you are .)
3) I paid double the money he asked , to a rickshaw wala , I can't forget the
    tears in his eyes till today.
4) 20 Icecreams to a mob of begging children near the RTC complex in Vizag.
5) Helped a person in trauma on the roads of vizag at 12:30AM midnight, he  
    was severly injured , the flood lights were also off , after some 10 mins two
    other guys(even they were drunk :)  assisted me to  handle the situation
     safely .
Have to recall back many incidents.
will update soon.

P.S: The reason behind writing this article is to promote the joy of helping.]
         (the ultimate motto of everyones life should be to Max*{H(*)-S(*)}
           where H for happiness and S for sorrow  ;) under the constraint that
          others shouldn't be hurt, Agreed?
 

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: