About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

The Expected

This post is related to  http://rowthu.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-fear-in-my-mind.html

An unexpected result made my expectation true.  Don't know whether to cherish  or  mourn this moment .
I was awarded a beautiful F (fail) grade  in Abstract Algebra (compulsary course) . The instructor is known for his cool mentality in grading( used to give A & B s only) , But this time what the HELL has happened to him , He punished me very badly , He said I got 29 in final which made me short of 1 mark to have got passed.
That one fking F changed all my academic record (past and future) caused me to take an unavoidable offer  of  Termination.
  All my future plans are going to SUCK.

1 కామెంట్‌:

రౌతు విజయకృష్ణ చెప్పారు...

Passed the course ultimately in 2011-II semester with an ugly D grade