About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

My new friend Migraine

In last december (  i.e. in 2009 dec)  I suffered a lot from one side head ache(due to sudden change in weather (from vijayawada to kanpur in severe winter))) for nearly 2 days then I went to  health center , there I got the right treatment(successive dose of painkillers for 3 days))  to lose my vision somewhat bad And later on for 3 weeks I was walking like a drug addict due to partially unconscious state of mind. (Making everyone to think as if I took some Ganza)  , What can I do , poor vijay !  Later on , I realized one more beautiful truth that I am bowling without vision, batting has become  more worst .  My friend  Pavan always used to suggested me to consult an opthomologist , But I didn't.
    Now I am  repenting .
Cause, I am again caught by the same pain after having 5 consecutive swims (wet head) , this time I  could manage it with just one painkiller(ofcourse fought with it some 2.5 days already ) and some paracetamols and Half the amrutanjanam bottle  :)  ,still eating the  restless nights  . Vision is superbly bad now.

P.S: The main culprit was My Sinusitis (I am having her love since 2004  , B.Sc)
        Already 1 major 2 minor operations being done.

My aim to write this post is to make yo know How sexy "The sinusitis" is ! Becareful friends , take early actions else repent like me   in writing these blog posts.

Enjoy  your Life

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: