About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Sensitivity ! here is something you can ridicule or to support


Every Human being possess sufficient sensitivity when he born,

when we are kids, we possess sufficient knowledge, divinity , sensitivity to know and learn things,

With time the surroundings will influence a particular human being to lost his sensitivity and make hearts hard and lifeless,

the challenge lies in keep safe the sensitivity which makes us close to Divinity.


Once Heart must be sensible to Human Sufferings,
  

Until A Heart  is sensitive to sufferings of the living it will possess greater imagination,Concentration and creats magical things.



Thanks
Srinath


Source : Srinath Polineni

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: