About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

I paid bribe So I ate a Tit.

Indian Railways coolies have taught  me this lesson,twice.
1) in 2009, on part of journey to Bombay for an interview, I paid Rs 400 in advance to a TTI for a sleeper berth at Secunderabad Junction Railway Station. He skipped me some how but later I was fined Rs 200 again by other TTI's and was sent to General compartment for the unfulfilled retreat. 
2) Very Recently, at New Delhi Railway Station , for a seat reserved by a platform coolie in General compartment , I paid 50 in advance. He made me to rush into that crowd and told me to reach a window seat.
 Heroically I got in; Now I can't see him anywhere and my seat too.(How naughty boy :D)
    Yes, He has done his Duty as a Respectable Indian ,as I did . :P
Moral of the Story: Pay Bribe ,Get your reward ! 
                                     Shortcuts are the most ugliest routes.
                                         Never pay-out before being served.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: