About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Trying to blend some old wine to further (Expecting it to become putrid) :P

Currently I am working on decomposing a function into into two different spaces having their own different Bases
 , in parallel to my work in Quantifying the signals of NMR Spectroscopy in vivo as well in vitro .


First Problem: To decompose a function into a sum of a finite polynomial and a sum of wavelets.
Second Problem: trying to fit a Bi-Exponential curve with the help of differential equations.

Don't how far I can go , even If I reach , I'm not sure about my works novelty. :D
Here comes the need to take the help of GOD.

A stupid wish : oh ! god ,Please erase all the work of people who did this before I do :)
else make me reach the goal without expecting any bribe, because I am a so bad miser than the way you used to be in  places like Somalia, Ethiopia ;)

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: