About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

A clarification over gender bias in creativity

I strongly feel that(statistically) female creatures are more inclined towards less risky attempts. So no matter how many generations pass by , i think they remain dependent forever over the Male protectors.
   Here are some of my observations,
 1) In research area, we see more men than women in achieving large successes
2)  I were used to think that male lyricists capture their wive's feelings and ideas to write their songs where a female oriented song has to be produced.
  But I was wrong , after I fell in love , I recognized this thing "male understands her feelings and behavior than
a female". Boys really smart, I believe now !
P.S: The only weapon to conquer a man to a lady is to use her charm or beauty.
        amazingly the brave men are extremely shy when dealing with a beautiful girl.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: