About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

I recommend Ayurvedam

1) Assuming Allopathy (mainstream medicine) as the only way to cure an illness is insane.
2) Chemicals are mostly un-Natural compounds where as herbs are gifts from Nature.
3) If we don't believe in our ancestral wisdom on cures then who will??
4) Our daily Indian lifestyle is entirely Ayurvedic , recently some diversions due to
    industrilisation and profit based businesses.
  Ayurvedam is our countries pride , Don't wait to start it until some whitemen patents them as their own.
5) Personally , I found ayurvedic treatments as the most harmless of all .
   Eg: No Spray for Sinusitis helped me through years but salt water treatment is
          simple but extremely powerful , I am Amazed.
       Jai Hind

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: