About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

On lying , frequent intecourse And having Tongue :P

1. Those who talk less, thinks more deep.
    They have comparatively lesser chances to lie to those who talks continuously.
2. The attitude of doing more intercourse(x) is an implication to one's Fitness for survival
    through generations by transmitting  their code(character) to copy into
    multiple bodies.
3. When it comes to proposing to an opposite sex , the more you convey the
    better the chances you get and proportionally higher rate of success.
       May be this is one of the reasons why people with Tongue can influence
    more than those who with just brains.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: