About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

How to chat or write in Telugu or indian Languages in Gmail . జి మెయిల్లో తెలుగు సంభాషణ (chat ) ఎలా ??

1.open Gmail settings
2.select display language to Telugu (this step is not necessary)
3.under that tick the Box for "Enable Input tools"
4. Now select the(all telugu fonts) languages you want to use for texting in Input tool settings 
    box.
5.save everything and open compose or chat window.
6. switch between telugu and english by the button provided left to the settings
    icon.
7.during chat if you are not getting the right word as  first option, then use the
    other options numbers to select them by pressing that particular number.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: