About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

my special skills

climbing trees,(at age 8) 
best at optimal code making  (at age 18)
speed rubik for 3 & pyraminx and moderate for 4,5 & megaminx (at age 25)
Arrogant cycling (at age 14)
consistency checking in Derivations (at age 19)
patient listener (by birth :)
single breath swimming for long distance (at age 28)
control in anger (at age 26 , i.e. 1 yr after i fell in love)
open to learn new (since childhood)
GNU/Linux troubleshoot (at age 22)
Sprint 100m in 13sec (at age 16)
Face mask designing (at age 17)
World map knowledge (at age 10)
Andhra Cooking (at age 24)
Good at variational Calculus over function spaces (at age 28)
Windows Screensaver Programming (at age 19)
bash-shell scripting (at age 22)
Best at Fishing rod technique (at age 15)
caring plantation (at age 11)
strive for perfection (since childhood)
taking Risk is a joy (since childhood)
good at playing with children (at age 19)

P.S: This is just to see how I will be after some years. :)

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: