About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

నా అభిరుచులు version 2013

GNU /లినక్స్ bash ,nunchaaku ,cooking ,swimming ,longwalk ,క్రికెట్-bowling ,పురాతన కట్టడాలు /విషయాలు ,హిందూ సంస్కృతి ,cycling ,చెట్లు ఎక్కడం , చేపలు పట్టడం ,టీచింగ్ , బ్లాగుడు (blogging) ,scientific /social హిస్టరీ , స్టాక్ ట్రేడింగ్ ,మంచి రాజకీయం ,image processing ,Mind Reading , non -local predictions ఆన్ future , survey /analysis  dependent  Business , Differential  Geometry ,cartoons ,programming ,వ్యవసాయం (my  Future Profession ) ,చిన్నపిల్లలతో ఆడటం ,device/machine troubleshoot ,speed -Rubik(2x 2x2 ,3x3x3,4x4x4,5x5x5,pyraminx,megaminx ),thematic drawing , volleyball, Birds, singing, sprint (don't like to run slow), screen-saver making ,staring at Beautiful ladies ;), puzzles, తెలుగు , sci -fi movies , comedy script making,social responsibilty,

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: