About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Music Manifold or Space of Music

All the good music we hear is rhythmic. Rhythmic means it has a pattern. Pattern means it satisfies some Mathematical properties. So all these rhythms can be seen as a subspace of signal functions in the a Universal function space.
  If this can be proved , rest of all missed out Music by the Musicians/singers up-to-date can be constructed, possibly some other subspaces may be found which can add new genres like
alien-music.

If it is true, then next target is to reign the space of images, next videos, next All Movies with music.
P.S: The word 'Aesthetic' is still not well-defined. 

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: