About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

urgent.in for finding nearest toilet from your current location

Urgent urination or defecation is  more important than taking a snack 3 times day and eating meals 3 times a day.
It doesn't need any explanation to say 'Being hungry for longer hours is not tough when compared to stop urination for mere minutes'  .
 To address this problem, I want to start a website which provides you the details of nearest Toilet.
With that developing an app will be of more use to the mob.
  To register Toilet locations info on Database, the best input method is to take Location info from Users and partly some voluntary contributions required too.
 If this service is GPS enabled it will be more Robust app in saving our Bladders from pain.
First thing is to develop Design and Buy some Webspace , not much needed as the content is just of text. Collaborating with sulabh International would score  a perfect First Run.

   

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: