About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Unusual interest found in a particular question in "Stalk Overflow" on string separation

In the following link you can find a lot of users (nearly 2 thousand
unique entries)
trying hard on something that may be very easy for a PERL script expert.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/918886/how-do-i-split-a-string-on-a-delimiter-in-bash

You know what all they might be interested in ?

'Web crawling' ; to catch the words and try to spam your inboxes for
advertising.

P.S: Some guys may be having different objectives than just crawling; I
reached this link when I was trying to grab the strings of mounted devices
folders for automatic database manipulation.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: