About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Brain memory has two different store rooms

It keeps all the data two distinct places.
One for maintaining a registry of memory elements like a relational database. This registry is a permanent memory.
The second is like an external hard drive where all the data content is stored.
If whenever an entry from the register triggers to seek it's full body of memory content it contacts this secondary memory using its pointers to the location of the data. If loses the pointer to the data block, you say you forgot it  but you know that you had a memory of it sometime back.
Sometimes we successfully recall our memories by taking some time to recollect. What happens in this case?
Is it looking for its lost pointers which are still dwelling in the garbage box?
If you think deep enough you can recall almost everything that you remembered at some point of time.
So does this mean the garbage is huge but never gets cleaned off permanently.
This resembles like an exponentially decaying pointers of the form which I have no idea but guessing them to be chemical potentials slowly damping with time. But they can get a shock like regenerating pulse when we recall them perfectly.
Is not this called regular practice ,memorizing or learning?

P.S: Do not take this post so seriously , It is just one of my many theories spanning across different  fields , but yet seems reasonable to me from my understanding and experiences, just to me. 

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: