About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Predicting the suicide tendency of a farmer

The plan is as follows,
1. Determine the factors that drive a farmer into a state of suicide commit.
2. Next, make categories per each factor to grade the severity into numbers.
3. For each suicide case assign label 1 and for the farmers who are still alive mark as 0.
4. Now, train a model to learn the data to classify the suicide and non suicidal regions.
5. Once the model properly learns the data our objective is to track the farmers who are on the way to get classified into the suicide zone by extracting a partial fuzzy class just below 1 and 0.9
6. After getting the probables list of about to commit suicide, it has to be sent to govt for counselling them or if needed with required financial assistance instead of providing exgratia after their demise.

P. S.  I  WANT TO DO THIS BY CONTACTING THE CRIME BRANCH OFFICE FIRST AND then I focus on groceries price prediction model for informing the peasants about the future trends before they start sowing the seeds.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: