About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

What if you suddenly forgot something that you just had thought of

Be calm and slowly back trace whatever the actions physical/if possible mental you did up to some point in the short past.
Now again try to repeat the same things slowly not worrying much about what you just forgot.
It is of very very high chances of getting your thought back into your mind.

P. S. Sometimes if some actions are impossible or tough to repeat then simulate the same in your mind closing your eyes.

One more thing is to pause your senses for some while to not to add extra disturbances to your previous sense signals. This can be done by closing your eyes, taking off the ear phones, stop eating or drinking.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: