About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Cabbage peas curry with strong masala

As everybody praising my recent trial of this special curry item, I wanted to record it's recipe for myself.
  My colleagues were amazed at the smell they sensed while I was having my lunch.
Second is my roommates who reported me that they are still sensing the aroma of the curry for two continuous days. They felt I might have made a nonveg item.

1.Soak peas for one day and boil mildly before start cooking.
2. Cut cabbage as small as you can.
3. Cut onions, chillies, tomato 🍅
4. Grind ginger, garlic separately.
5. Grind cinnamon, cloves, coriander seeds separately as powder.
6. On high flame 🔥 fry onions chilli with cumin and mustard.
7. After some time fry ginger paste on one side of the 🍳 pan.
8. Now drop the tomatoes so that they take the more heat 🔥.
9. After tomatoes got enough cooked drop in the boiled peas without water and fry the mixture on high flame 🔥.
10. Spread the masala powder now.
11. Drop in the cabbage
12. With open pan 🍳 let the cabbage fry with the curry.
13. Carefully drop in the adequate amounts of turmeric powder salt and red chilli powder.
14. Close the lid with pouring some water if there is no water content at all. And lower the flame.
15. After a while keep the pan open and let the water vapourize enough.
That's all.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: