About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

my thought patterns in various time frames of academic learning

2001 to 2005 mid :
  competitive math problems, math history and advanced calculus

mid 2005 to 2006 quarter :
   advanced math topics and more advanced math history.

2006 quarter to 2006 mid :
   lot of geometric programming.

2006 mid to 2008 mid :
  Gate,  CSIR preparation, Gnu Linux and shell scripting.

2008 mid to 2009 mid :
  solving bachelor math problems and substandard math at cramster and GATE preparation.

2009 mid to 2012 mid :
  only PhD course work and not much serious work. most of time gone in trading and strategies.

2012 mid to 2015 mid :
image processing related programming and variational calculus, also FEM

2015 mid to present :
    physical constants and physics principles learning apart from brain modelling.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: