About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Octave GUI version install through compile and dependency resolving

sudo apt-get install gcc g++ gfortran make libblas-dev liblapack-dev libpcre3-dev libarpack2-dev libcurl4-gnutls-dev epstool libfftw3-dev transfig libfltk1.3-dev libfontconfig1-dev libfreetype6-dev libgl2ps-dev libglpk-dev libreadline-dev gnuplot libgraphicsmagick++1-dev libhdf5-serial-dev openjdk-7-jdk libsndfile1-dev llvm-dev lpr texinfo libglu1-mesa-dev pstoedit libjack0 libjack-dev portaudio19-dev libqhull-dev libqrupdate-dev libqscintilla2-dev libqt4-dev libqtcore4 libqtwebkit4 libqt4-network libqtgui4 libsuitesparse-dev zlib1g-dev libxft-dev autoconf automake bison flex gperf gzip librsvg2-bin icoutils libtool perl rsync tar libosmesa6-dev libqt4-opengl-dev  
wget ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/octave/octave-4.0.0.tar.gz  
tar xf octave-4.0.0.tar.gz  
rm octave-4.0.0.tar.gz  
cd octave-4.0.0/  
./configure  
make -j4  
sudo make install
I found this help on askubuntu.com 

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: