About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

grown son jokes

Could not resist sending this........

Early one morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up, “Wake up, son. It’s time to go to school.”

SON : “Awww Mom! I don’t want to go to school.”

MOM : “Give me two reasons why you don’t want to go to school.”

SON :
“One, all the children hate me.
Two, all the teachers hate me.”

MOM : “Oh! that’s not a reason. Come on, you have to go to school.”

SON : “ OK. You give me two good reasons WHY I should go to school?”

MOM :

One,
you are FIFTY-TWO years old,
And should understand your responsibilities.

And...

Two.....

You are the PRINCIPAL of the school!"
😂😄😁😜

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: