About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Tag this day : My PhD defense day

It went absolutely smooth and without any sort of ridiculous questions.
When prof. Rathore was asking me how could some detail in a old painting got restored even when there is not much of the required information available surrounding it?
Then I tried to convince him that there are few pixels of information and high fidelity enough to force the inpainting mechanism. Meanwhile Prof. Pravir Dutt intervened and said, he is not doubting your results but he is giving kudos to your model.
Then I somewhat relaxed my thinking process.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: