About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Unknown X

Are you interested in buying something important to you.
The shopper tagged it at X price.
If the shopper agrees to sell you at X-1 price after long negotiations, will you be happy?
of course but...

And when you have to sell the same to me what is the value Y you are going tag to your reselling item?
If I am willing to buy it at  Y-1 only then what would you be doing?

Surely, you keep your Y higher than others X. But who fixed that X? Do you think your X was indeed the smart price when you are buying it?
Even the the farmer, movie maker or scientist don't know that.

P. S.  Plz don't get confused, I am writing this to understand where am I exactly in understanding the flow of money and it's children.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: