About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

boss secretary joke

Boss hired a sexy secretary; 10 days later he committed suicide by jumping from his 27th floor office…….

Police: Who was there at that time in the room?
Secretary: I was there.
Police: What happened? Why did he commit suicide?
Secretary: He was a good man. One day he bought me a fur coat for $20,000 then he bought me a diamond necklace for $150,000 then he bought me a diamond ring for $50,000.
Today he asked me to spend the night with him.
I told him I charge $100 a night....and he just went to the window and jumped!

Moral: Investments are subject to market risk, check the market rate before investing...

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: