About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

My bad experience with BIET.

I was unemployed for nearly one and half year after my 1.5 year ppost doctoral work.
Then after my marriage my sisters was happened.
Now, I went to join Bharath Institute of Technology at Ibrahimpatnam Hyderabad for an offer of 65k per month.

After submitting my certificates to BIET I joined .
First day was good. Everyone surprised at how come I with high profile of research ended up at BIET trap.
Slowly I started to understand how bad the place uis though the buildings are modern and polished but the minds of BIET managerial body is mere rowdism.

I used to travel to BIET everyday from Leela's apartment at jodimetla cross in the way to ghatkesar , to Ibrahimpatnam by first going up to uppal on Auto and then the Institute bus from there.

During the week , I got an interview letter from NIT Andhra for asst, prof ship in Mathematics.
In the same week I was informed that I am selected for SRMAP and I told them I will join by Sept 15th-2018. A fortnight ago, for which I already gave my interview at SRMAP on july 27th paneled by Prof. Vijaysekhar, Prof. Kannan, Prof. Balasubramanian Ramanchandran.

Despite my repeated mails about the status of interview at SRM I didn't get any reply . So I headed to BIET, Hyd for employment which I felt a good one to start with. But very soon I realized it is a graveyard when I tried to get back my certificates in the name of NIT Andhra interview.
They gave me the certificates after a big drama and aslo took 10000INR from me with nearly 2lakh worth cheques of SBi account, which I later executed with stop cheque order with  minimum amount of fee at my Gunadala Eluru road branch.

I made through the interview  and with that reason I resigned at BIET and left to home. BUt also mailed NIT Andhra that I can't join due to personal requirements at home. They replaced my candidacy with the next prospective.

On Aug 1st I joined SRMAP and it is a nice place to start with along with other reputed international faculty.
My Mathematics dept was chaired by Prof. Kannan with whom we have very closer conversations without any professional  barriers.

Later during the MITx trip I come to know about Prof. Vijaysekhar how friendly person he is at the same time how deeply he is motivated by the Math applications and Theoretical flavors.


During the interview I wa asked about my PhD research and as well as PDF research.
When I was asked the complexity of matrix determinant I made few hurries attempts, Alas , I endedup with the right answer. At the end I was asked another one complexity on product of two matrices which I guessed it wrongly but corrected by Prof. Kannan.

In the last semester
I taught Single variable calculus for CSE-B-F and ECE-A-C-2018-19.
Out of which the most attentive batch were ECE-A and next CSE-B. But CSE-B more calm and better performers. 

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: