About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

As long as the utopia of success thrills you there is no place for super consciousness

The philosophical questions start haunting on you as when you come out of the utopia of enthralling successful career.
And the other surprising thing is you may again go back to the success depriving business and give fuck to consciousness for some while.
Best example was Steve Jobs.
  while he was on his dying bed in hospital he again recalled the statements on Super consciousness.
And the other living example is me. 😜

P. S. Some while  after writing this post a Telugu movie PillaZamindar dialogue came into my mind.
గెలుపు ఏముందిరా! మహా ఐతే ప్రపంచానికి నిన్ను పరిచయం చేస్తుంది....  ఒక్కసారి ఓడిపోయి చూడు ప్రపంచం అంటే ఏంటో నీకు పరిచయం అవుతుంది.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: