About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Gain your concentration by reading it ALOUD

Yes , It helps alot to be with the flow of reading when you read it  loud( to yourself ) ofcourse not like a Nut :)
I am having this Problem of  lacking concentration suddenly and jumping onto someother thought or branching out to other ideas .
   In my Childhood, especially my father used to force us to read aloud which I later criticized that act to be immature. But now I recognise it's strength when i applied it to myself during the times when I am feeling very difficult to read something in a limited time.
Happy reading... :)
Thanks Bush(My father Rowthu NagaBHUSHanam)

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: