About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Devilish nature of Randomness

No Mathematical Theory can beat the Phenomenon of randomness , comprehensively.
   As I lost a huge pile of 1,20,000 INR in Indian Stock market over the last one year , I could not conquer  The devilish Nature of Randomness .
  Though my methods(10 nearly) are less prone to loss , but could not figure out when to square off a buy.
Still not learned from the kicks on my butt , but trying to design a new profitable working model .
 P.S:  I have a method that gives you evergreen profits or neutral state , Provided you have the amount equal to the worth of the whole company.
     The more money one has the more cruel instincts one can show in this stock market.
This is a race of Horses where everyone thinks for.profit. So I want to test on simulators to loss everytime i buy/sell.
Have to see what the result would be.
        I'll post it in a day.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: