About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

NPDE-TCA Training Program at IIT BOMBAY

Spent my time from June 10th to July1 st in IIT BOMBAY.
Nice to hear to new notions in Mathematics like extension of function notion to a Distribution for allowing some weird things into the world of Mathematics. and learnt something about Sobolev spaces .

One Sunday we a batch of five went to Elephanta Islands in the ARABIAN SEA.
The Boat journey was a Nightmare. I can't forget the deathly experience on the boat in rain causing deadly Waves on the SEA.
Want to experience it again but next time without any electronic valuables in possession. :)

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: