About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Why Indian politicians fear the US diplomats and nod to whatever they suggest(command))

I suspect our politicians and mostly The so called Gandhi Family might have some financial tie-ups (illegal) ,undisclosed.
    That's why our politicians even stopped buying cheap oil from old friend Iran , even it causes rupee to lose further down to Euroa sn dollars.
   Second freedom struggle should start by wiping out these US-Slaves first , so that at least from now onwards the indian citizens can enjoy actual value of rupee.
  When do our govt. starts investing in indigenous weapon technology ventures.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: