About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Trial with Google form based quizzes

Preparation of the form is taking time.
First I typed all the questions on latex and produced pdf.
Then used snipping tool to cut the questions into images.
I just used a b c d options for all the questions.
Some of them are of one answer and some are with multiple answers.

I shortened the quiz URL using bit.ly.
And, I made blocks of 3 questions as a section.
Prepared 7 sections out of which I asked to do 4 sections in a class and the rest are for next day.

After the quiz is finished I looked at summary of the responses and released the scores and answers only after everyone is done with.

In my attempt with a section, I accidentally ticked a setting to view the missed questions which released the remaining all questions after their scores released in one of the classes.

I tried to reveal the answers after the quiz but they were not appearing as I thought.
I am missing something in this.

There is no auto save for the forms when the quiz is going on. This made

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: