About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

My Lifetime Ambitions

1) A new Model of Education for the underprivileged kids without the
    requirements of higher money donations.
2) forming of a night club of people to collect the leftovers of dinner after 10PM
    from each and every home and their redistribution as early as possible.
3) Career guidance sessions for the underprivileged teenagers.
4) farm cultivation as a primary job , for me :).
5) Special interactive classes for the underprivileged kids for their understanding of Mathematics
    and other related area in a more practical way.
6) To produce atleast 10 qualified politicians for society
     ofcourse I assume my children too , for this project.I'm Serious. :)
7) A perfect environment for kids ,  to enjoy their kinder age ,like I did in my
     childhood :)
8) To dwell my lifetime in villages as long as possible.I know ,It is difficult to live
    in a less facilitated rural area.
9) To solve the Basic need of Drinking water problem in as many places as
    possible
10) To become an active member of Loksatta .Incase, if it gets molested in
     future somehow ,then I don't wait a minute to rebuild my own stage of morale with the then-socially active intellectuals.
11) And Not to neglect any of the aforesaid plans until they were got accomplished.
    
                and finally the naughtiest one,
         I try my best to live/pass my life  with my one and only loving wife. ;)

P.S: I always welcome or support or like to ( include / be included) with  your
       team( if some of you are on it) and to have your kind suggestions.(in Comments section)

  

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: