About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

What is not History ! Even all the scientific statements are Historical

I start my point by defining  the word 'History' ,  as,  "The 'Truth' once was true  in the past" .
 See at these Statements:

      1. For every 30 days , I can see a Pournami(Full moon)  and an Amavasya (New
             moon) .
      2.  I measured the g-value to be around 9.8m/s2 , and I read it in books.
      3.  An atom Bomb can explode in a range as big as  a 50 mile city.
     4.  zero and chakra  were  invented by Humans not given by God.
     5.  Pythagoras theorem has never been false since Ancient times.
     6.  Fighting wars is not new , and all the generations knew it's consequences before 
           it happened.
:

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: