About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Iterations formula for Success

After you sit on a problem to solve it, the only thing you need to do is to break your head :) .Explicitely , I would rather say , is to keep your effort iterationsgoing until you see what you ought to get.
  Going into much more mad way of elaborating (ofcourse mathematically , i mean, as obvious , and from most peoples opinion) , I compare it to a Theorem namely "Existence of Fixed Point point". All you need to do is to maintain your contraction constant at max below one(1).
Corollary:: If a problem is known to have a solution for sure and seen it already but lost , then the right step is to follow efforts like a contraction map.
Warning:: Initial guess does matter seriously ,whether it is you or the you with no determination.
 

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: