About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

with x without x - - - beginning of xybets

you find more x's in mathematics than anywhere else in the world of studies.
X stands for a quantity or number that is unknown for now but may be found later.
so in math alphabet the first letter comes is x. Hence we should not call alphabet of math but xybet of math.
Right after x the next frequent symbol comes is y.
This means math start with " what(x)"  and then next " wh(y) "?
Finally ends with  " i(z) that".
How is my xyz xybets narration?
P. S. don't think I am drunk while writing this. Even I don't understand what I wrote 

2 కామెంట్‌లు:

విన్నకోట నరసింహా రావు చెప్పారు...

< "so in math alphabet the first letter comes is x."

మీరిది సరదాగా వ్రాశారనుకుంటాను. మీరన్నట్లు ఎక్కువగా తగిలేది ఎక్సే. కానీ I think "the first letter" is "a" in maths too. As in "a+b whole square." Right?

రౌతు విజయకృష్ణ చెప్పారు...

Mathematics is mainly concentrated on finding an unknown which we popularized it as x. X is the most unused letter in English Alphabet.
But విన్నకోట నరసింహా రావు గారు చెప్పినట్టుగా a అండ్ b లను కూడా తరచుగా చూస్తుంటాము.
వాటిని ఎక్కువగా తెలిసిన విలువలకు గుర్తులుగా వాడుతాము .
నేను వ్రాసే టపాలన్నీ ఎక్కువగా సరదాగా ఉండటానికే రాస్తాను ,
ధన్యవాదాలు .