About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Is habit of book reading a weakness?

I feel so.
If you have to find out the meaning of a word you just check that particular page and absorb the stuff around that word.
Also when you want to know something you check that particular Web page in Wikipedia or an encyclopedia.
  But when it comes to know something from a book on a special topic why we require to read the entire book?
  The total crux of a book depends on how it's author elaborated or magnified a particular idea 💡 by collecting lot of facts made out of other people's imaginations which were again documented in the form of another lump sum of books.
  If you are a strong believer that whatever is written in books is correct then you can simply read the summary of a book instead of wasting your time on reading whole stuff in it.
  If you aren't then forget about books and become proud researcher where everything is referenced and building blocks are so clear and strong.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: