About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Mirrors for the previous papers of mathematics and statistics for IIT JAM from 2005 to 2013

2005 mathematics statistics

JAM IIT Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics previous question papers.
:)

The secret of my success in JAM 2005 exam is I didn't believed the coaching centers formula.
What I found later after joining IIT kanpur is that All the rankers behind me are from coaching centers and those who topped me are mostly self learners. I was ranked AIR-13 in MATH and AIR-43 in Statistics .
   Getting Final answer to a problem is okay but Success formula is to fight with the problem until it kneels down before you forever. And in future if it comes to you again  in another disguise, you  may easily kill it with ease.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: