About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

The myth of continuity!

There is nothing physical in this world that is continuous in nature.
I questioned a professor of iit madras when I was in a workshop at iit kanpur.
Is there anything like continuous in this world as most of our mathematicians blindly / creatively accepts the notion and takes it as granted for their mathematical modeling of the real world.
The professor said, why are you asking such a question, and he patiently replied that time is continuous.
I awkwardly replied him saying time doesn't exist and whatever the time we invented is discrete or quantized in its measurement.

I strongly say, you can never measure anything in this world on a continuous scale, it is impossible.
For example you can never measure the value of transcendentals whether it may be length, area, volume or temperature or time!

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: