About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Mathematics can kill you!

The technology now a days has an extreme dependence on equations and involved parameters.
Just a fraction of change in a parameter computation can result in an airbus crash.
A smaller penalty value in an energy functional that optimizes a robots driving strategy can cause a fatal road accident.
An arrogant economic policy with minor change in an interest rate can potentially drag millions of job holders and their families into extreme troubles.
My point to quote all these modern manipulations in the dynamics of our fragile life is to caution the technocrats 'Code and compute meticulously' when it is to deal with the lives of human beings.
  My big worry is the Indian governments finance ministers attitude towards scientific systems that deal with macro economics.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: