About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Murddering english

Murdering English:
              
🌀 *From  Administrative Departments:      Bengaluru in 1996* :                                                    As my mother-in-law has expired and I m the only one responsible for it,Please grant me 10 days leave.

🌀 *Maharashtra in 2005:*
"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife ,
please sanction me one-week leave."
_________________________
🌀 *Jharkhand in 2000*
From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:
"As I want to cut my son's head  in Gaya, please leave me for two days.

_________________________
🌀 *From another Administration Dept,Gujarat in 2007:*
🌀An employee applied for half-day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o'clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"
_________________________
🌀 *Another leave application found in Bihar in the year 2005*
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday for me."
_________________________
🌀A leave application to a Principal in *Jamshedpur in 2006*:
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache and the headache is paining,Please grant me one day leave
________________________________
🌀Leave application found in *Kolkata in 2014*:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
________________________________
🌍 *Another seen on the cover note while applying for a job in 1999:*
"Dear Sir,with reference to the above employment circular number,Please refer to my bottom.
_________________________________
😤Another funny Letter found in *Bhubaneswar in 2016*:
"I am well here and hope you are also in the same well.
😎😀😀😀😀😀😀😎

Kindly Laugh to stay healthy, stay fit..

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: