About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

MITx programme at Boston supported by SRMAP

We are a group of 12 people had a training session at MIT, edX this Nov 28th 30th.
It was good experince to roam in the streets of Harvard and MIT.

On Dec 1st I spent some good time with friend Hemandhan and Praveen Bra family at Philadelphia .
Played with Bhavesh and had some good hospitality from Arpita, wife of my Bra.
  For this I traveled on Megabus and the  the tickers were booked by Hemanadhan for 80USD  full trip.
What I found was that the buses were huge in size. And when they come on to the express way The trucks are going at mind blowing speeds than the Buses.

On 26th Nov we as a team went to Franklin. W. Olin college for a overalll understanding of the different engineering programme over there.

While we all set to go Boston from Vijayawada, unfortuantely the Indigo flight between VGA and HYD was cancelled. The  SRM admin arranged a bus for us upto HYD. Thankfully we reached on time.

And while coming bakc from HYD after collecting our checked in bags we had to again check-in those baggages at Indigo counter. I bought two bottles of Vodka with me which my father never tasted before. It was the reason why my carryon luggage was stopped and asked to put it in checkin.
But with this porocess I happpened to put my power bank aslo with it. Which later caused my baggage to be offloaded back onto the HYd port again.
After 3 days of communication with Indigo they managhed to get it to my Gannavaram-VGA airport safely but with exlusion of the powerbank.

A great sigh of relief.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: