About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Evaluation of Answer scripts - A nightmare

First time when I did it after my MSc at Andhra Loyola college for nearly 300 copies I catched fever.

Now, I had to do the same but luckily on electronic version but more or less similar size of 270 copies.

As I couldn't do much during Boston MIT trip, I had to start it at home after reaching.
Today , at last I could finish it off somehow.
 I have done good correction for only the first section.
And the rest of sections received inflated marks for simple contrinbutions which definitely a bad practice in the making of engineers for Future India.

Some of the copies are so sweet and most of them are blunders.
I don't understand what these just saved pupil from getting failed will do the technological fields.
Will they write proper codes for bank or MRI machines, heart pacemakers, will they build strong flyovers and skyscrappers ?Future of India is very gleam and despairing.

The day when AI is adopted to evaluate scripts the pass percentages of these future engineers will go down to fractions that we never have seen before.
 How badly these kids are motivated to do engineering in spite of the pressures from their parents and relatives.
Special mention: out of these 270 50% are done by our Teaching Assistant Alekhya single handedly.
And the rest were done by me and my sister Nagamani . She helped me with the task of entering marks while I was doing the marks allocation on a plane sheet of paper.

At last a great sigh of relief.


1 కామెంట్‌:

అజ్ఞాత చెప్పారు...

Catched fever or caught fever