About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Relation between Stock price and option prices I understood now !

After an amount of time and experiments with money only I understood the relation between stock price and its derivative value . Also I got an understanding over the time decay and volatility effect on the option price.
 With this I suggest everyone always short options when nearing the expiry .
And the shorting is very effective than buying.

Ex: If you the stock is growing then short the put.
Ex: If the the stock is losing then short the call.

The point here is that short on the out of the money option with a good theta.
The dangerous factor lurking here is the  beta, i.e. volatility.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: