About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

NRI never returning indians

I was also used to be one of the mob criticizing the brain drain or workers working abroad for foreign countries just for money.
  But the very good thing very few recognise is the drain of selfish impatriot people from this country, which is a virtue for any peace loving prosperous country like BharathDes.
 Those people who left the country and staying there and don't want to return to BharathDes are helping out country to become a place of true lovers of BharathDes.
Jai Hind.

P.S: Those who return back to BharathDes are much stronger patriots than us, leaving good salaries over there.

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: