About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

XOR Truth table about LIE

lies are two kinds.
1. saying something has happened when actually it had not happened.
2. saying something not happened when actually it had happened.

Mathematically this LIE can be seen as an OR logical operator between truth T and false F.

At the same time, telling a truth as truth or false as false will actually make TRUTH.,which perfectly fits to the aforementioned definition for exclusive OR (XOR) logical operator.

so, XOR logical operator perfectly defines a LIE.

Truth table for XOR,
-----------------------------------
T       T        - - - - - - >   F
T       F        - - - - - - >   T
F       T        - - - -  - ->   T
F       F        - - - - - - >   F

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: