About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Why India is not aggressive unlike other world nations

Bharat(India) had not attacked any country in greed or for some other reasons since old ages.

The reason I suppose is, We bharateeya are self content than anybody in this world except africans (who are much more matured(respect animals and kill only for enough pray ) people than us).

Alexander ,Ghoree , ghijni , babur , portugues , french , british , all these  then 3rd rated world greedy men looted Indian wealth .

 Comming to Present day scenario ,
    We bharateeya use or admire imported goods only supporting self-loot.
recently we advanced into much more greater level of allowing 100% investment of foreigners wealth in our richly growing country giving away the fruits of growth into their hands.
Jai Hind.
May India come out of Peace.

And people like me are bound to make these kind of posts only. 

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: