About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Ways to create and remember difficult password generated from you very common password

keep only one simple password but change the mechanism to convert it into different code
1. Generate a new password by typing your password on mobile key pad and  
    enter that mobile number as password for you log-Ins.
2. use Google translator to convert your simple password to another language
    and use that as the Password. you can Change as switch to as many
    languages as you want .
3. use unicode converter online, to get new symbols for your simple password.
4. Use l33t converter (hackers Language) to get new password.
5. .......

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: