About this blog

I feel this blog as a reflection of my thoughts to myself , and sometimes as a public diary, and the is my only friend to share my thoughts who says never a "oh no! ,you shouldn't....That is boring...."

Do eye blinks matter while measuring intelligence ?

I think so.
Babies absorb surrounding information keeping their eyes wide open. And at the same time they blink seldom while paying attention to the details.







This phenomenon continues until they learn to process a data immediately after it was being absorbed,  which initially during their brain development they don't.

After being grownup they can spend very less time on observing the things but more on its validation to the previous existing data.

" I think ", Every time we blink we switch off a particular component in our brain and allowing the other faculties to allow some internal data correction activity or process.

If it is a frequently recurring outcome of a process then it may be stored in the hippocampus which is known for its permanent memory nodes.


కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: